Monday, January 10, 2011

Stripping down to the frame

We had a full weekend to wrap up the odds and ends removal items; dash board, gas tank, front suspension, et......

The goal was to have the body off the car and stored outside for now and begin stripping down the frame. I didn't take a lot of pictures. I couldn't believe how long this job took. I totally underestimated the amount of time this took and if it would not have been for my brother-in-law coming to the rescue, we would not have finished.

Un seasonably nice day. In the 60's

1967 Chevelle


FixinToGunna



Brother in law that saved the weekend. We call him "Slithus"


I have to keep the fridge stocked for help.


We had to cold chisel out a portion of the inside frame as the frame lock nuts were spinning.






Success

No comments:

Post a Comment