Monday, June 4, 2012

Rolling

A lot has went on since we put the car in paint. A goal we had was to get the car driving by the time Nolan left to his job as a Wildland Fire Fighter in Montana. We barely met the goal.


Some more molding done.


Summit Exhaust system in


All of the lights now work with the exception of the drivers side blinkers and the fuel gauge. The blinkers have to be a ground issue. I'll be able to sort that out. The Fuel gauge is a bad sending unit. It was new and passed my initial bench test with a multimeter. It won't pass now. I'm getting a new one sent to me. It's fun dropping fuel tanks.


With the help of a friend, we'll be putting in the headliner this week. After we are done with that, I'll have the front and rear windows put in and then put some tags on it so I can drive it legally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment